Lets make low calorie pizza recipe with homemade low fat pizza sauce…
Are you tired of fighting with your cravings? You can’t wait for your cheat days to eat your ultimate favorite pizza loaded with cheese followed by a sudden guilt of eating unhealthy? Is your deepest darkest fantasy eating your favorite pizza and not gaining weight? In your dreams, mate. Well, low calorie pizza is on your way.
Those Pizzas loaded with cheese and other ingredients are quite fulfilling for your buds & button-sneaking tummy, too, right?
They say if you can’t resist, find a way out. Here comes the dream alternative for all fitness freaks whose first love is Pizza, but they can’t have it now for their fitness commitments- Low Calorie Pizza by Stay Strong and Fit. It’s something you would not want to miss out on.
It’s an ideal amalgamation of high natural protein, moderate carbs/carbohydrates, and low-fat ingredients. The best part? It tastes as good as the original one. Where health and taste meet, you say yummmmm. Don’t believe us. Try yourself, and we assure you you won’t wait for your cheat meals.
Have it with zero percent guilt, just like the fat percentage. Follow this low calorie pizza recipe step-by-step to have a bud satisfying experience.
Low Calorie Pizza Recipe With A Low Calorie Pizza Base
Let’s begin with the ingredients list. Be ready with these 12 items. Serves 1.
- Finely Diced Chicken Breasts: 6 ounces
- Spaghetti Sauce or Pizza Sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Low-Fat Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese: 1/3 cup
- Whole Wheat Pizza base or Pita Bread: 1 (no need to mess yourself up with a low calorie pizza dough)
- Sliced Mushrooms: 1/4 cup
- Diced Green Capsicum: 1/4 cup
- Chopped Onions: 1/4 cup
- Diced Red Pepper: 1/4 cup
- Olive Oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper
We agree it won’t be as easy as picking up your phones and placing an order. You will have to work a little harder on this Weight Loss Low Fat Pizza Recipe, but every bite will be worth it.
Nine steps for a fine experience that will make you repeat and eat!
- Microwave chicken separately.
- Saute veggies and chicken together in butter.
- Brush olive oil on Pizza Base.
- Spread Sauce on the Pizza Base.
- Top with chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the Oven to 375 Deg. F
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the bread is crusty and the cheese has melted evenly.
- Sprinkle oregano and chili flakes for the last dash of magic over the pizza.
The last very important step- Don’t forget to click and flex (lol).
- Calories: 410
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Dietary Fiber: 3-4g
- Total Fat: 10g
- Protein: 44 g
Quite wholesome and impressive, isn’t it. If you can have your favorite pizza whenever you want, what can be better than that? Why wait? Let’s hijack your kitchen.
If we are keeping it healthy and homemade, let’s make Low Fat Pizza Sauce too. It’s very easy.
Low Fat Pizza Sauce Recipe
Let’s begin with the ingredients list. Be ready with these 12 items.
- Light Olive Oil:1 tablespoon
- Finely Diced Mushrooms: 2 cups
- Finely Chopped Red Pepper: ½ Cup
- Minced Onions: 1 cup 15 ounces can
- Tomato Puree or Crushed Tomatoes: 1 Cup
- Mixed Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Basil, and Rosemary) Seasoning: 3 tablespoons
- Garlic Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: 1 teaspoon
- Dried Basil: 1 teaspoon
- Sweetener: 1 teaspoon
Though you can make it in a large amount and store it if you wish, we would suggest preparing it fresh every time you are in the mood to have a yummy low-fat pizza.
- Take a non-stick pan and brush a bit of olive oil on it. Saute mushrooms, bell peppers & onions for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a saucepan with a little bit of water and stir gently. Bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and add mushrooms, bell peppers & onions to it. Let it cook for 15 minutes and keep a thick consistency. Done!
Trust us; the sauce adds half of the magic to your favorite Low Fat Pizza Recipe made with love. It’s the secret ingredient responsible for the same vibe you get when you eat the pizza from your favorite place.
If you can’t refrain from ordering a pizza after you come home from a good gym session, this one right here is just for you.
Benefits of Eating a Low-Fat Diet
Low carbohydrates, high protein, high fat, low fibers, low fat, etc, etc, etc. There are multiple diet approaches a person can take as per his/her health goals.
- Talking about low-fat meals, it’s a simple formula for cutting down on calorie intake.
- Health experts are also in favor of following a low-fat diet because one tends to eat more calories from fat than any other nutrient.
- There are multiple fat foods like cakes, fries, and other greasy food with less nutritional value. They might be a treat to your tongue, but your health can take a really bad toll.
- Following a diet that’s low on fat is the right step towards eating healthy. Though eliminating all kinds of fats is a big No because your body requires some good fat like fish, avocado & seeds.
- Eliminating unhealthy fats has a very powerful impact on one’s health, well-being, and weight.
- Many of you might think that fat comes under the category of being unhealthy, it’s not the case. There are both GOOD fats and BAD fats. Know the D/B these two before planning your low fat diets and recipes.
So ditch all those fatty items and substitute them with these yummy recipes we will provide in our upcoming articles. We have a lot in store for you after this low calorie pizza recipe.
For daily health tips, amazing recipes & fitness articles, subscribe to Stay Fit And Strong via Email, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.